Colostrum Tablets, 400 Tablets
Colostrum is the milk that is produced by new mothers during the first few days after birth. It provides a concentrated source of nutrients for new born babies, as well as antibodies to support immune function and growth factors to aid healthy gastrointestinal development. Bovine colostrum contains immunoglobulin, which helps to:
- Maintain or support healthy immune system functionality.
- Support the health of the digestive system.
- Maintain a healthy digestive tract.
- Support the health of the gastrointestinal tract.
- Maintain general well being.
- Chew 2-3 tablets daily.
- Warning: Bovine Colostrum powder contains lactose and cow’s milk protein. It is not suitable for children under the age of 12 months except on professional health advice.
Each Tablet Contains:
Colostrum Powder-Bovine (20% IgG) 125mg