Omega 3, 200 Capsules
Omega 3 is extracted from cold-water, deep-sea salmon. Fish oils are high in omega-3 fatty acids including DHA and EPA, which cannot be manufactured in the body, and therefore must be obtained from foods or supplements.
Aussia Omega 3 capsules are a valuable source of omega 3 polyunsaturated fatty acids: Eicosapentaenoic Acid (EPA) and Docosahexaenoic Acid (DHA). These acids help:
- Support or maintain the health of the cardiovascular system.
- Maintain normal or healthy brain function.
- Maintain a normal or healthy nervous system.
- Support healthy eyes.
- May assist the management of dry skin complaints such as eczema, psoriasis and dermatitis.
- Temporarily relieve the pain of rheumatoid arthritis and may help reduce joint inflammation and increase joint mobility associated with arthritis.
- Aids, assists or helps in the maintenance or improvement of general wellbeing.
- Take one to two capsules, 3 times daily.
- For arthritis and dry skin conditions, take three capsules, 3 times daily.
- If symptoms persist consult your healthcare professional.
Each Capsule Contains:
Natural Fish Oil 1000mg
Omega-3 Marine Triglycerides 300mg
Equiv. Eicosapentaenoic Acid (EPA) 180 mg
Equiv. Docosahexaenoic Acid (DHA) 120mg
Sugar, Starch, Gluten, Yeast, Salt, or Artificial Colouring, Flavours or Preservatives
AUST L 92162